HELCOM currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Project Researcher to strengthen our team in the field of reviewing and updating the threat status of species and habitats/biotopes in the Baltic Sea.
The Project Researcher’s task is to support the HELCOM Red List II project processes and the Project Coordinator, including:
- To process reported data and include it in relevant databases and maps;
- To devise initial assessments (utilising the EDIT tool) and review process;
- Workshop and review process arrangement and the preparation of the reports;
- Review and update species and habitat/biotope information sheets;
- Supporting other associated processes.
The post is based in Helsinki, Finland. The appointment is planned to be full time, starting in May 2023 and for a duration of 12 months.
For the full job description and instructions on how to apply go to vacancy page. Closing date: 25 April 2023